top of page

Achieve Your Goals with a Weight Loss Coach



You hear so much information about losing weight every day. There’s always a new trendy diet that you hear has been “working miracles”. It's so difficult - you never know which diet to pick, or where to start when it comes to losing weight. 


Balancing losing weight and your day-to-day life is so incredibly difficult - but that’s why we are here. At INH we provide you with support, accountability, and personalized guidance to set you on the right path in your weight loss journey.


Your weight loss journey

Figuring out your weight loss goals and what you want to achieve nutritionally shouldn’t be intimidating, but sometimes it can be an unnerving experience. Whether you are looking to lose weight, improve eating habits, manage blood sugar, or anything else - we are here to support you!!!


Seeing you succeed is what we’re all about. This process is fun, rewarding, and exciting - we can’t wait to see the progress you make.


Why work with a weight loss coach?

Deciding to work with a weight loss coach can make all the difference when it comes to embarking on your journey into nutritional and healthy eating. It is possible to do it alone, but having a coach by your side to lean on can help maximize your efforts when it comes to losing weight. A coach is there to provide you with expertise, personalize the foods that are in your day-to-day eating, and be there for any guidance you may need throughout.


You have a dedicated partner who wants to see you achieve all of your weight loss goals and maintain the lifestyle that is meant for you.


Our approach to weight loss

We know how difficult it is to find a weight loss program that works. What we do at INH is bring a bit of a different approach to weight loss - it’s a way to keep the weight off forever, and that’s why we love it.


You won’t lose your favorite meals, not even the treats!


We call it the 80 / 20 method. The 80 means that 80% of the time you stick to wholesome, minimally processed foods. The 20 means that the other 20% YOU can have what YOU want.


You don’t have to worry about giving up your favorite foods. 


There is no need to sacrifice your social life and eating out for weight loss.


Although this isn’t our entire approach to maintaining weight loss, it’s something that we live by. 


So now you’ve heard about some of our methods and the benefits of having a weight loss coaching program - but some of you still might be thinking it’s not for you. If you’re finding yourself in that position - it’s ok! We still have a couple of ways we can help you because it’s still not easy to find the right balance of foods to maintain solid weight loss. 


If you want more clarity, support, and direction on your weight loss journey, join our Balanced Body Program and apply for coaching here


This 12-week program will provide you with weight loss coaching, workbooks, educational lessons, email and chat support, grocery shopping lists, 150+ recipes, and a private support group of like-minded individuals in the Balanced Body Program. 


Ditch the diet and start achieving sustainable weight loss today. 


Conclusion 

All in all, a weight loss coach provides tons of benefits. 


We know that everyone needs a different approach to weight loss and that’s why we want to be there by your side throughout this entire process.


If you want to start your journey with a weight loss coach and get a personalized weight loss plan, set up a consultation today!


46 views0 comments

Commentaires


bottom of page